Nabina Ale – Research & Communication Officer
Ms. Nabina Ale is Research/Communication officer will be expected to work as a part of Research unit. She will be a key and responsible person for the appropriate and timely planning of the activities and implementation of those programs in the assigned districts. She will be a key and responsible person for research activities in different level for the implementation. Reporting to the Research Manager and serving as a member of the research team. This position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the research program implementation functions. Working with the Research Manager, Program officers, Finance officers, M&E officer, and the position also contributes on the development and implementation of organizational strategies, planning and practices.
- Improve the research planning and implementation systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow, and organizational planning.
- Contribute in identifying re-searchable issues and areas in health care and health systems, and help to design scientific research projects.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of research planning and implementation trough improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between research and support functions.
- Contribute significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Development of research implementation plan in line with the organizational policies and program specific requirements, this task to be performed in collaboration with other respective team members.
- Regular meetings with Research Manager
- Facilitate to other research team’s staff