Janank Adhikari – Project Coordinator – Gandaki Province
Mr. Addhikari is a Program Coordinator of Gandaki Province. Mr. Adhikari manages a program’s employees and handles administrative tasks such as managing and maintaining the program’s budget, determining and implementing policies and procedures, managing program-related internal and external communications and organizing and maintaining the program agenda. These duties can vary widely depending on the industry and the nature of the organization. Mr. Adhikari coordinator is an administrative professional specialized in managing, coordinating and overseeing of planning, implementing, marketing and evaluating different program and projects.
In order to attract Program Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Program Coordinator job description.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Handle the project related financial administration
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
- Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program