Mr. Ajya KC is a Technical Adviser for Safety and Security of Young Professional Development Society Nepal (YPDSN). Mr. KC has Ensures the security of employees, capital assets, and proprietary information of the organization by providing strategic direction, tactical management, emergency planning, and disaster recovery strategies. Mr. KC have a professional expert in Client Relationships, Intruder Detection, Information Security Policies, Building Relationships, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Attention to Detail, Reporting Skills, Scheduling. Mr. KC has accountable for following responsibilities:
- Secures the organization and its people by maintaining an intelligence network; designing and implementing policies and strategies of organization security (including internal investigations); safeguarding executives, Board of Directors, and their immediate families from random or premeditated threats; preventing workplace violence; implementing and securing technological protection systems, proprietary information protection, and computer security; providing crisis management; maintaining environmental health and safety.
- Develops new security programs by strategically reviewing existing security programs; conducting comprehensive studies of present and anticipated threats; evaluating, analyzing, and continuously reviewing collection activity results on potential threats against the organization.
- Determines executive protection requirements by gathering and reviewing pre-planning travel intelligence information; issuing travel advisories; modifying travel itineraries; making travel security arrangements, including guards, secure accommodations, and security-equipped transportation.
- Provides protection of organization assets, capital assets, and proprietary assets by providing consulting support; building consensus on the appropriateness and timeliness of physical and electronic monitoring improvements or enhancements; developing and implementing changes.
- Provides crisis management team and disaster management team leadership by providing state-of-the art expertise; collecting, analyzing, and summarizing intelligence data and trends; developing cutting-edge strategies.