Mr. Dhungana have a strong believer of the notion that work is a part and parcel of human life, it guarantees the quality in life and your contribution towards overall society and the whole world. I would like to dedicate myself working towards a better tomorrow both physically and spiritually. I have been involved in YPDSN as a Adviser since 2015. From my experience so far I have noticed that my energy is focused towards motivating myself and others. The most suitable working environment for me is one that is constantly changing and allowing me to learn through challenges and create new pathways.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
From the experience for more than 25 years in different organizations in the field of banking and Academic, I believe that I have gained sets of skill in the area of marketing, finance, leadership, management, banking and human relations. I also hold skills like communication and persuasion, inter personal relation, learning attitude and managing the challenges as it appears.
- Academic: MBA Program co-ordination and management. Subject areas: Marketing Management, Promotion Management, Consumer Behaviour, Service Marketing and Business development planning
- Banking: Credit marketing and operation; Risk Assessment and Credit Analysis; Branch operation, monitoring and control; Trade Finance and bank operation
- Corporate: Marketing Planning and Implementation; Sales Team management; Financial Management, Budgeting, Business planning and implementation
EDUCATION (qualification, university, passed year)
- Enrolled PHD Scholar at TU, Faculty of Management, (Running, started on Sep 2016.)
- M. Phil in Management – Central Dept. (Tribhuvan University) passed year 2015
- MBA – Shanker Dev Campus (Tribhuvan University) passed year 1993
- BBA – Shanker Dev Campus (Tribhuvan University) passed year 1989
- PCL – Shanker Dev Campus (Tribhuvan University) passed year 1987
- SLC – Shivapuri MV, Kathmandu. SLC Board, HMG Nepal in 1984
- From January 2012 to till date (Apex College, affiliated with Pokhara University, Nepal), appointed as Associate Professor and presently working as Associate Director-MBA program.
- From August 2009 to January 2012 (Clean Energy Development Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal – joint venture with FMO, The Netherlands)
- From December 1999 to June 2005 (Everest Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal – commercial Bank in Joint venture with punjab national bank, India)
- From July 1993 to December 1999 (Nepal SBI Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal – a commercial bank in joint venture with State Bank of India – a premier bank of India)
- From June 2005 to August 2009 (Sipradi Trading Private Limited, Kathmandu Nepal – A sole distributor of Nepal for the Commercial and Private Vehicles of TATA Motors Ltd. India.)
- From April 1991 to July 1993 (Surya Tobacco Company, Kathmandu Nepal – a leading cigarette manufacturing company of the country in joint venture with ITC, India.
- From July 1989 to April 1991 (Nepal Nutrition Intervention Project Sarlahi, Kathmandu, Nepal – supported by Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA.) worked as a Data Operator.